Bell Schedule and Attendance
7:10 a.m. - 2:35 p.m.
Students follow the Advisory Schedule on Tuesdays and Thursdays of each week.
Tutorials will be offered during Quest Hour.
Clear Brook Policies and Procedures for Attendance and Tardies
- Students returning to campus after an absence must report to the ATTENDANCE OFFICE to receive an ADMIT before class begins at 7:20 a.m.
- Students who report to the ATTENDANCE OFFICE for an ADMIT after 7:20 will receive a tardy unless they have a pass from the teacher.
- Students must bring a signed parent note or signed medical note by a medical professional to receive an excused absence. EVEN WHEN THE NOTE IS FORGOTTEN, students must obtain an ADMIT the morning following an absence. Emails with a photograph of a signed parent note or medical note will be accepted.
CCISD District Policy requires a written note submitted within three days, or the absence remains unexcused. Excessive unexcused absences may result in receiving an Attendance Warning Letter, which could result in Truancy court or potential loss of credit.
Student Check In
- Students checking into school anytime during the school day must report to the ATTENDANCE OFFICE to receive an ADMIT.
- The ADMIT allows the student into class. Students keep the ADMITS and obtain teacher initials in the classes missed. Students are responsible for returning ADMITS to the ATTENDANCE OFFICE; teachers do not keep them.
- If a student misses more than 10 minutes of any class period, they are considered absent for the period.
Student Check Out
- Students checked out during the school day must be checked out by an adult (with identification) named on the contact list. Check out may be delayed if school personnel must research the situation.
- Students will receive an Off Campus Permit. The permit does NOT excuse the absence; it only protects students stopped by police/truant officers on the way home.
- Students should follow the attendance policy as above. Always report to the ATTENDANCE OFFICE prior to 7:20 a.m. with a signed parent or medical note.
- The Tardy Station policy will remain in effect for this year.
- Passing time between classes is 5 minutes. Consult your Assistant Principal for special concerns.
If tardy, a student must report to the nearest Tardy Station (2 located downstairs, 2 located upstairs), and present student ID.
Student will immediately receive a printed notice of the tardy. The student will be notified of discipline for tardies through their ItsLearning account. Discipline hours must be completed in 7 days from the date on the print-out.
Student must present the print-out to the teacher to enter the classroom after the bell.
If the student has no ID in hand, the student immediately reports to the office to receive a new ID at a cost of $6.00. The ID cost is $6.00 every time issued. If the student does not have $6 at the time needed, the cost will be entered into the Fines and Fees list
1-5 tardies Warning
6-8 tardies 1 hour detention for each tardy
9-11 tardies 2 hours detention for each tardy
12-14 tardies 4 hours detention for each tardy
15-17 tardies 1 day ISS for each tardy
18-21 tardies 2 day ISS for each tardy
21+ At least 3 days ISS
Student ID required - No late entry allowed - Doors close at start time
Quest Hour Room 125
Seats are first come, first served! Go directly to the D-Hall room when the bell rings. If you need to purchase lunch, you will be given a pass to skip the line and are expected back in a timely manner.
Monday and Thursday Afternoons
Saturday’s students should enter at the Second covered entrance by the clinic.